Origin 5w LED Light Bulb | Change your experience
- GREAT VALUE: This value pack comes with 800 lumens of light output at only 5 watts; Replace your old incandescent bulbs for a brighter and more energy-friendly home
- LONG LASTING: These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because they have a total lifespan of up to 4, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- ENERGY SAVING: These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save you up to 85 percent on your energy bill; These soft white light bulbs work as a great replacement for old 60Watt incandescent bulbs
- NO WARM-UP TIME: These A5 bulbs have no warm-up time; When you flip the switch, it lights up instantly with full 800 lumens of brightness and a stable, soft white color.
- SAFE FOR HOME USE: These nontoxic bulbs are mercury and lead-free; It also produces no harmful ultraviolet or infrared radiation
- GREAT VALUE: This value pack comes with 800 lumens of light output at only 4.5 watts; Replace your old incandescent bulbs for a brighter and more energy-friendly home.
Origin 5W LED Light Bulb | Change your experience
High Quality, Beautiful Bright Light
With Origin LED bulbs, light is always 80+ CRI for better color rendition, making greens, reds, and blues in your home appear more accurate.
Some bulbs emit harmful UV rays, which can fade clothing and artwork. With Sylvania LED bulbs, there’s no UV or IR radiation. These bulbs are environmentally safe and contain no mercury.
Long Life – Lasts up to 3 Years
Lasts up to 3 years* or 4,000 hours making maintenance-free installation a bright idea. The long lifespan is helpful when bulbs are located in hard-to-reach places.
*Based on 3 hours per day usage.
Save up to 85% on your electric bill
Operate and save up. Sylvania LED bulbs use less energy so there is a short payback. Start saving more while living in a more energy-efficient home.
Sylvania LED bulbs provide near-instant light output, unlike older CFL bulbs, making them perfect for spaces where on-demand performance is desired.
Soft White vs Daylight
When replacing bulbs in your home color temperature can make a pleasant difference.
Soft white can provide a warm ambiance that mimics traditional incandescent bulbs. These are the most common color and likely to please everyone. Rooms that you relax in or entertain in look best with warmer light. (2700K).
Daylight can make you feel more alert, which makes it ideal for task lighting in home offices. If you read often, the bluer color will provide contrast against the printed text on the page. It is also a good choice for laundry rooms or kitchens where a blue-white light might provide better contrast against cooked food or clothing.
There are no reviews yet.