Sony Tv Remote for All Model Bravia LCD Television
Sony Tv Remote for All-Model-Bravia LED-LCD-Internet-TV Compatible with any Sony TV models. No Programming Required! Put batteries in and work! Condition: New. Excellent Service Before & After Sales. Product details of Sony YouTube Netflix Smart TV Remote Control – Black
Product details of Sony YouTube Netflix Smart TV Remote Control – Black
- Sony YouTube & Netflix Smart TV Remote Control
- High Quality
- This Remote Control suitable for SONY LED TV With Youtube/Netflix Buttons 3D LED Smart Controller
- And also, Suitable Model for KD-55X720E KD-49X720E KD-43X720E KDL-32W660E KDL-40W660E RMT-TX300E RMTTX300E, etc
- Finally, it will work with all original Sony Smart TV remote control.
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- Operable distance: more than 8 meters.
- Employ the most advanced design of intelligent chipset.
- A replacement remote control unit and will work as well as the originals.
- Novelty appearance, comfortable feel, and simple operational method.
What’s in the box
Product details of Sony Master Remote For All Bravia TV
- Before ordering, Please match the picture with your old remote.
- COMPATIBLE FOR: ALL SONY TV OLD & NEW MODELS (NO CONFIGURATION REQUIRED)
- Product Type: TV Remote
- Color: Black
- Simple control – Easy to use
- Simple to use, non-toxic, feel comfortable.
- Small and convenient
- Lightweight, and durable
- Material: Plastic ABS
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- Colour: As Shown
- Perfect replacement for your old or old ones.
- Choose the remote controller with the greatest confidence.
We test it before delivery to make sure it’s working perfectly!
1. 100% new best quality.
2. This is a high-quality remote control for ALL SONY TV OLD & NEW MODELS.
3. Perfect replacement for your old or old ones.
4. Choose the remote controller with the greatest confidence.
Pushing a button on a remote control sets in motion a series of events that causes the controlled device to carry out a command. The process works something like this:
You push the “volume up” button on your remote control, causing it to touch the contact beneath it, and complete the “volume up” circuit on the circuit board. The integrated circuit detects this. The integrated circuit sends the binary “volume up” command to the LED at the front of the remote. The LED sends out a series of light pulses that corresponds to the binary “volume up” command.