X96 Android TV Box 4K Quad Core 2GB RAM 16GB ROM
X96 Android TV Box Mini 4K-Quad-Core. Android X96 mini TV box has quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC flash memory, android 7.1 operating system, wifi / HDMI, 4K 2K UHD output.
X96 Android TV Box | Features
|Processor||Amlogic S905W 64bit Quad Core|
|Connectivity||HDMI / USB / Miracast|
When you turn on this tv box for the first time, after connecting to the internet, please click the “FOTA Update” app on the home page, if it’s not the latest firmware, please follow the prompts to complete the update (The latest update was uploaded on June 20, 2020 – Fix a problem with the Google Store . New version: X96mini_RP_20200620-1529).
- –Rooted– X96 Mini Android TV box is Rooted.
- –64Bit– It is a quad-Core 64bit CPU, not a 64bit Android operation system.
- –This remote control uses 2 x AAA size batteries( The package does not contain batteries).
- –X96 Mini tv box has no Bluetooth module, so it doesn’t support Bluetooth.
- –64Bit— It is a quad-Core 64bit CPU, not a 64bit Android operation system.
- –Netflix and other pre-installed APPs — Most of the tv boxes do not support Netflix because of the copyright issues, we pre-install the Netflix that can work, but we are not sure about the stability of the updated Netflix, and it may not work. So we don’t recommend you update Netflix. If you update it, but you can’t use it, point 9 below is for you.
- –Hulu, Disney+, and other apps– For applications that cannot be installed from Play Store, you could download them from an app named APKPure (search its apk from Google Chrome, follow the prompts to complete the installation. For more detailed information, point 9 below is for you.
- —Remote can’t navigate on some Apps– It is a common issue for almost all android tv boxes that hard to navigate on some Apps with the remote. It’s better to connect a mouse or a wireless keyboard with a touchpad to control it.
There are no reviews yet.